Building a global house of wellness beverage brands
HAPPY TEA WAS BORN OUT OF DESIRE TO HELP THE CONSUMER
Michael Gonzalez - CEO
• Created and built Fit Tea and its subsequent related products to become an internationally recognized brand.
• Turned $12,000 in first year on Fit Tea to a $20M a year business.
• Established an innovative, online, direct-to-consumer model that resulted in a rapidly scaling presence with consumers and national blue-chip relationships
• Sales efforts with above model led to $161,511 in additional sales in the first week of its deployment.
• Relationships with many brands, including: Walmart, GNC, Bed Bath and Beyond, Rite Aid and The Vitamin Shoppe.
An Elite Wellness Beverage Team
Chief Executive Officer
Founder and CEO of Fit Products, growing the company to an international brand. Established an innovative, online, direct-to-consumer model that resulted in a rapidly scaling presence with consumers and national blue-chip relationships, including Walmart, GNC, The Vitamin Shoppe and More.
COO of Happy Supplements since January 2020. Previously Director, Marketing & Events at Cardone Training Technologies and at Tom Ferry International.
Project Manager & Marketing
Strong track record in scaling a successful health and wellness brand. Experienced online marketer and e-commerce expert.
Director of RSD Capital, a firm focused on investing nurturing early stage companies through their critical phases of evolution. Valuable business relationships with international financial markets.
Retail Sales Director
25+ years in the Retail Distribution Industry. Former executive of NVE International and oversaw the development its Energy and Wellness brands.
Previously VP of Finance, Business Development at the Mark Anthony Group North America’s most diversified and successful private beverage company.
Joseph J. Messina
Traditional merchant banking and direct investment activities. Financial and operational background in assisting in the development of growth companies.
Global Brand Marketing, Customer Business Development, Sales, and Emerging Brands professional from The Coca-Cola Company, Miller Coors, and several early stage companies.
29 years of experience leading world-class business teams at Coca-Cola North America, Coca-Cola Enterprises and Proctor & Gamble.
Stephen F. Horgan
Senior executive and entrepreneur who has successfully built businesses domestically and internationally. Served in executive positions for The Coca-Cola Company, Coors Brewing and MillerCoors.