The CBD health movement is exploding. More research is going on all the time. But more research needs to be done. Effects of CBD Oil has been the subject of several research studies and there have been theories about whether or not it can treat conditions such as epilepsy, anxiety and more.
What Is It?
One of the main compounds found in hemp is CBD. CBD oil is not psychoactive and therefore, does not influence our perceptions in a way that would create a “high.”
Benefits Of Usage
- CBD Oil as a Pain Reliever: The human body contains a system called the endocannabinoid system which is responsible for regulating activities such as sleep, appetite, pain, and our immune system responses. It has been found in research studies that this oil may have the ability to treat chronic pain. One study done on rats using injections and oral treatments found that treating ill rats with these products significantly reduced their pain and muscle spasms.
- Treating Depression and Anxiety:These issues are normally treated by pharmaceutical drugs which often have unwanted side effects such as nausea or decreased sexual performance. In one study, participants were given a dosage of the oil or a placebo before a public speaking performance. In the results of the study, users who had taken the dosage performed better as compared to those who had taken the placebo. They reported feeling less anxiety and discomfort. One possible reason for CBD Oil’s ability to do this is because it can act on Serotonin, a neurotransmitter responsible for regulating mood and social behavior.
- Acne Solution: Acne is in inflammatory response to the entrapment of oils and other molecules in your skin. The oil’s anti-inflammatory quality makes it a viable option for treating acne. While some users have supported this claim, more evidence is needed to label it is a fact.
Effects Of CBD Oil
There are some known and suspected side effects of using CBD oil, though the side effects are few and minor in nature. It is important to note that not all people experience these side effects and usually only at high dosage levels. Some of the known possible side effects are;
- Dry mouth
- Low blood pressure
- Dizziness/light headed feeling
- Inhibition of hepatic drug metabolism/decreased activities of p-glycoprotein and other drug transporters
- An increase in some patients of tremor
One frequently asked question is whether or not someone will test positive for THC while using hemp derived CBD oil. This is absolutely not the case. You will NOT test positive for THC while using hemp derived CBD oil. Hemp must test out at less than 0.03% THC content for it to be federally legal to use to extract CBD oil. All Happy Tea products contain CBD from hemp derived cannabidiol.
Happy Tea prides itself in selling a wide array of cost effective, hemp-derived CBD products including our signature Happy Tea shake-&-go drink mix with a variety of delicious flavors. Happy Tea offers great tasting tea that can assist in treating a variety of issues. If opting to go the CBD Tea route, Happy Tea is your best bet!